The City of Scottsdale and WestWorld management shall enforce the following rules and regulations. These rules and regulations are to be observed by all users of the WestWorld facilities.
General Rules SUMMARY
- Facility users, temporary/overnight boarders and RV guests are required to register with WestWorld and sign a Liability Release Agreement prior to utilizing a WestWorld facility.
- City facilities shall be utilized at user’s own risk. City is not responsible for any personal injury or personal property damage on or going to or from the premises.
- City shall not be liable for lost, stolen or damaged personal property. Unclaimed perishable property will be disposed of, as necessary. Other personal property or belongings left at WestWorld, if unclaimed after ninety (90) days, will become the sole property of City.
- User will be responsible for any and all damage to the facilities and all portions thereof, excluding normal wear and tear. City reserves the right to repair damage and to invoice user for cost of such repair.
- Any accident, regardless of nature, is to be immediately reported to WestWorld management.
- Sales and distribution of food and beverage or other commercial activities are not allowed without the express written consent of City and the completion of written contractual agreements.
- Any unauthorized use of City facilities and/or utilities is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises unless provided by City or its contract vendors. Alcohol is not to be removed from WestWorld property.
- Open cooking or campfires are prohibited unless specifically approved, in writing, by City.
- The use of electric, open flame or space heaters is prohibited unless specifically approved, in writing, by City.
- Disposal of trash or solid waste materials is allowed in designated areas or receptacles only.
- Firearms are not allowed.
- Fireworks or explosives cannot be brought onto City property unless specifically approved, in writing, by City.
- Pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Horseback riding is permitted on established trails or in posted available arenas only. For trail riding safety, a minimum of two (2) riders is recommended. Users shall obey all regulatory signs.
- Horses are not to be turned loose on the property nor in the arenas, nor are they to be tied to any structure not specifically designated for this purpose.
- Horses are to be ridden in stable area at a walk.
- Under no circumstances is smoking permitted in the stall areas.
- Motor vehicles are prohibited within stable facilities except to load/unload horses, tack or feed, unless authorized by City management.
- Overnight parking is not allowed, except in RV or other specifically designated areas, without the express written consent of City.
- Area traffic and parking signs are to be observed at all times, including posted speed limits. The posted speed limit on the main access road is 25 mph. All other roads are posted at 15 mph.
- Designated fire lanes are to be kept clear at all times. Vehicles in unauthorized areas may be towed at owner’s expense.
- WestWorld visitors and facility users may not post or exhibit any printed material such as posters, signs or advertisements without prior written approval by WestWorld management.
- Arena lights are to be extinguished by 11:00 p.m.; exceptions may be made with the prior written approval of WestWorld management.
- WestWorld management reserves the right to evict from the property anyone displaying inappropriate behavior, drunkenness, disobeying the Rules & Regulations, or creating excessive noise or disturbance.
- Facility users and visitors must comply with all environmental laws, rules and regulations.
- City reserves the right to use the name, image, photograph, likeness or any other reproduction, taken or acquired by City, of any visitor or facility user, for publicity purposes of City without notifying or compensating individuals therein.
For more information, please call WestWorld at 480-312-6802.