The Seventh Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower returns November 11-12, 2017, this time for two days. Last year the Scottsdale Polo Championships continued to draw the biggest crowd in the country for a polo event with over 11,000 fans, enjoying the showdown at the annual Polo Party. This year, attendees are in for a treat with sneak previews of the 2018 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction along with local Ferrari and Lamborghini car clubs lining the Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships at Wells Fargo Private Bank Field at WestWorld of Scottsdale and additional entertainment!
Many different Ticket options please visit www.thepoloparty.com
- 10:00am – Gates Open
- 10:15am – Santa Barbara vs. Polo Azteca
- 11:45am – The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:15pm – Seattle Polo Club vs Arizona Polo Club
- 1:45pm – The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:15pm – Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Monte-Carlo Polo Team
- 4:15pm – The Women’s Sunset Polo Match
- Post-Match – After-Party Until 6:00pm
- 10:45am – Gates Open and Brunch Begins
- 11:30am – Battle Of The Sexes: The Sunny Hale Memorial, celebrating the greatest female player of all time. An all-male team will take on an all-female one
- 1:30pm – St. Moritz Switzerland vs. Clogau Wales Polo Team