The Sixth Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower returns on Saturday, November 5, 2016. Last year the Scottsdale Polo Championships drew the biggest crowd in the country for a polo event with over 12,000 fans, enjoying the showdown at the annual Polo Party. This year, attendees are in for a treat with sneak previews of the 2017 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction along with local Ferrari and Lamborghini car clubs lining the field and the The Cultural Concert!
For Tickets please visit http://thepoloparty.com/tickets-tables/
- 10:00 am Gates Open
- 10:30am LaJolla Polo Team vs Polo Azteca
- 12:00pm The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:30pm Palm Springs Polo Team vs Arizona Polo Club
- 2:00pm The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:30pm Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Palm Beach Polo Team
- 4:30pm The Women’s Sunset Polo Match and Cultural Concert with performances by the Scottsdale Philharmonic, Arizona Opera, DJ Maestro Hughes (as seen on The Grammys) and Arizona’s top hip hop artist.
- Post Match After-Party Until 6:00 pm
- 5:45pm Fireworks
For information or tickets visit www.poloparty.com